We proudly source from local producers - Selsey fishermen, neighbouring dairy farmers and Sidlesham beekeepers for honey at breakfast.
The Crab & Lobster
Restaurant and rooms in Sidlesham
Nestling on the banks of Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve the 350 year old Crab & Lobster has recently been renovated creating one of the most stunning hideaways on the South Coast.
With a comfortable blend of old and new the atmosphere is relaxed, informal, individual and just a short drive from Chichester and all that the city has to offer.
- A stylish waterside hideawayawaits on the banks of Pagham Harbour, West Sussex
- The RestaurantA menu to tempt the taste buds and thrill the palate
- Celebrate in styleOur bar and wine cellar are well-stocked for your imbibing pleasure
- Staying at the Crab & Lobstera haven of peace and tranquility in West Sussex
- Crab CottageMake it your great escape at any time of the year
The focus of the bedrooms is comfort - all rooms just ooze style, finished in restful pastel shades with furniture, fittings and fabrics to suit every eye.
With 2 double bedrooms finished to the same high standards as the main building and with a fully fitted kitchen, if you feel inclined to self-cater!
The Halfway Bridge, Petworth
Now under new ownership
Sam and Janet Bakose are delighted to add this delightful inn near Petworth, West Sussex, as a sister to the Crab & Lobster. Boasting the finest cuisine and superlative accommodation, it really is a space in which to relax and unwind.